Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 Things

Jack Canfield says one of the keys to having clarity about direction for your life and your greater purpose is making this list: 30 things you want to be, 30 things you want to do, and 30 things you want to have. Here goes (in no particular order):

BE
-happy
-healthy
-peaceful
-balanced
-kind
-savvy
-giving
-fun
-light
-comfortable
-calm
-loving
-confident
-compassionate
-loyal
-punctual
-worldly
-aware
-realistic
-hopeful
-pragmatic
-energetic
-helpful
-altruistic
-stylish
-pure
-genuine
-strong
-open
-courageous

DO
-Travel (New Zealand, Fiji, India, and Brazil)
-Expand my yoga life
-Keep running
-Finish training for my half marathon and run it strong
-Make lots of money doing things I enjoy
-Learn how to make sushi
-Advance at my job
-Buy a very powerful camera
-Get Lasik eye surgery
-Write and publish a book
-Read at least a few pages of a book every day
-Let go of anger and resentment that only serves to hold ME back
-Show everyone in my life how much I love and appreciate them
-Improve at my inversions
-Beat Tom at Scrabble
-Study anatomy
-Study biochemistry
-Visit Amanda and Paul in San Francisco
-Spend lots of time at the beach
-Share my life with someone I love
-Get a masters degree in science
-become a fluent Spanish speaker
-Get to Kripalu
-Get back into spinning
-Make more green juice smoothies
-Pamper myself
-Take drawing/writing classes
-See NY theater
-Hang art that I love in my room
-Meditate


HAVE

-Inner peace
-Comfortable quiet time
-Good dreams
-A sense of self
-Direction
-Great hair
-Footing beneath me
-Meaningful relationships
-Security
-Stability
-Health
-Abundance
-Prosperity
-Perspective
-Love
-Acceptance
-Clarity
-Wisdom
-Joy
-Support
-Connection
-Access to art and creativity
-The feeling of being nurtured
-Patience
-Opportunity
-Energy
-Inspiration
-Affection
-Attention
-Fun


That felt very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment