Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You taught it to me

Do you ever feel like your good words or deeds go unnoticed? Sometimes I feel like I am just parroting myself...sharing a positive tid bit or helping individuals redirect negative energy or teaching a student I tutor about slowing downnnnnn or a new yogi in my class to protect their knee in a warrior pose....

And it feels like the words come out of my mouth...land out there in the world and just dissolve.

But sometimes someone reminds me of the power in my kind intentions and strong convictions. One of my intentions is to live in a way that is mindful and inspirational.

How do I do this?

I am constantly trying to be a better person. Searching for "the message" in challenges, and seeking to grow through joy.

One immensely helpful affirmation I continuously come back to...."I AM A MAGNET FOR DIVINE PROSPERITY"

Why does this help me?

Because it is a way of saying not only do POSITIVE experiences magnitize themselves to me, but as I walk through the world I am magnetizing opportunities, richness, joy, and peace to myself. Prosperity is not just about monetary wealth.

I was speaking to a friend of mine and she said "I have been saying that over and over ever since you taught it to me"

This friend was very skeptical of this whole affirmation thing (it sounds a little kooky, can you blame her?), but recently I noticed a shift in her. She has been more joyful, more positive, she has more self-belief. And you know what? She landed her dream job.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

But I believe the quality of your thoughts DO have an impact on the quality of your life. And they certainly did for her.

Do I take credit? Not really. This isn't about me. I am just doing what I believe I was put on earth to do. To grow through joy, to take the lessons I learn and share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment